Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Great Grey Witch and other updates

I'm getting ready to shoot a script by Lisandre Bujold, a short spooky story called "The Great Grey Witch", this coming saturday. The film will star Lisandre, as well as Joseph Wills in the role of the antagonist.

A woman is on the run from mysterious men in black as she knows too much about an inpending invasion. What secrets does she know?



A deal will also be made for a dramatic piece written by Nathaniel Villanueva, People Like Us.

A man's attempts at getting back to his passion while dealing with the attraction he has to a man who rejected him prior. Meanwhile, his best friend has to learn to love herself before she can let others in. 

A different kind of film for me, but if the deal goes through, it will be my second feature film. More news on that soon.


Finally, I've just given a small interview to The Record concerning my first film that was recently shot in the Eastern Townships, "The Devil's Music". I'll post it on here when it comes out.

No comments: